Enhancing the hospital experience for patients and their visitors.
Valet Park of America provides services to increase parking capacity for your facility. This grants each department the ability to focus on their core responsibilities, subsequently allowing them to work more efficiently and providing improved patient satisfaction.
Why Valet Park of America?
With over 30 years of experience serving over 50 medical and healthcare facilities, Valet Park of America is guaranteed to deliver quality customer service. You can rest assured that our responsible, trained drivers will provide transportation that is both safe and efficient. You can confidently rely on Valet Park of America to manage your unique parking needs.
Partnering with Valet Park of America will:
Improve Patient Satisfaction
Enable Departments to Function more efficiently
Increase Parking Capacity
Services Offered to Healthcare Clients
From the moment they arrive to the moment they depart, your patients and visitors can feel confident in VPA’s valet service, giving your hospital the trust and respect that it deserves.
VPA’s shuttle service ensures that your patients, visitors and employees arrive safely and promptly to their destination.
Whether dealing with a small or large volume of vehicles, VPA's experts guarantee an organized system of fee collection, safe traffic flow, supervision and strategic directional parking to provide a positive experience for all.
Concierge Services / Directional Assistance
With an understanding of your unique operation and facility layout, VPA will guide your patients and visitors to the appropriate department, answer questions and welcome each person as they arrive.
Internal Patient Transport
Adding the convenience of VPA's internal patient transport allows for your patients to get to their destination comfortably, quickly and safely. This reduces stress while enhancing the experience for patients.
VPA will design, implement and manage a customized plan around your construction project, allowing your facility to move forward without negatively impacting visitor & patient satisfaction. Collaborating with VPA will lessen the burden on your staff during construction planning and coordination.
Getting people where they need to be on time and with convenience is essential to the success of your facility. VPA provides a customized transportation system for you by:
- Creating the best plan for your transportation goals by conducting traffic and facility analysis
- Serving as an extension of your own facility, delivering professional and self-sufficient service
- Supplying accurate and timely reporting of important data from which to manage the service and make appropriate adjustments
- Providing a top-notch staff with the training and skills required to represent your hospital with the highest standards
Safety and Attendant Selection
All of our drivers are aware that their responsibility is to operate the guests’ vehicles safely and efficiently. All of Valet Park of America’s drivers must have an appropriate driving record. VPA has established guidelines for all of our employees to follow to ensure the safety and security of all passengers. All employees must provide VPA with a copy of an updated driving record, a copy of their valid driver’s license and at least 3 references from previous employers. VPA conducts criminal background checks on all applicants, as well as checking on both personal and professional references. In addition, every VPA applicant must pass a driving test that is conducted one-on-one with the HR manager.
Driver / Attendant Training
All employees of VPA are a representative of your hospital and therefore must undergo a rigorous and thorough training program.
Each employee is trained one-on-one with a transportation manager using VPA’s proprietary and comprehensive training manual and policy guidelines. The trainee is taken to a location and trained again on site with this manager. The trainee is then on-boarded into our shadowing program, where each trainee works directly with an experienced driver at the location for the duration of one week to ensure that they are thoroughly trained in all safety and operational procedures.
After their first 30 days of employment, each new employee must be retrained in safety and operational procedures. These employees are retrained with the HR director and given a quiz of their current knowledge of procedures. The answers are then reviewed thoroughly with the employee.
Each employee is evaluated by management after their first 30 days, and then on an annual basis. If an employee’s performance and/or driving are not up to our standards, the employee is terminated.
Camera and Security System
VPA utilizes a Drive Cam video surveillance system. This system is a forward-facing recording camera unit that records what the driver sees. This unit also has a built in alarm that will notify us of any sudden stops or sharp turns, assuring the safe driving of every employee.
Ride Systems provides real-time GPS tracking for users of the shuttle service. Vehicles are equipped with GPS tracking devices, giving visitors the power to track the location of their vehicle either online or with the mobile app. This system gives passengers the ability to know exactly where their shuttle is and how long it will take to arrive at their pick-up or drop-off location.
From the moment patients and visitors arrive to the moment they depart, VPA’s valet service is an extension of your business with:
- A self-sufficient, proactive and responsible staff that you can trust
- Quality control through established policies and procedures
- A dedicated and experienced management team
- On-site resources to handle comprehensive capabilities
Valet Park Assist
Get up-to-the-minute reporting capabilities with VPA’s proprietary software.
Park Assist is a web-based valet parking system that gives our clients access to essential real-time data that facilitates management and allows them to make fact-based business decisions. Examples of the data provided includes revenue, vehicle volume trends, wait times and more. VPA’s system for revenue and accounting processes can be customized for the needs of each client. Park Assist is able to:
- Produce detailed and accurate revenue and validation reports
- Track hourly and daily vehicle volume trends, as well as park and retrieval times
- Provide clients with online reporting capabilities
- Increase customer service by allowing our cashier to inform guests of approximate retrieval times
VPA has developed a corporate culture that is uniquely our own and has proven to be a true asset to all of our clients. We accomplish this with a wide variety of benefits, programs, and outings in conjunction with hiring and retention programs that we have developed through our many years of experience. We feel that these are vital in encouraging a team effort. Most of our management is promoted from within the corporation, and our benefits package is one of the most generous in the industry. This helps promote the message to our employees that they are the key to our success.
All applicants must provide VPA with a copy of an updated driving record, a copy of their valid driver’s license and at least 3 references from previous employers. VPA conducts a criminal background check, as well as checking on both personal and professional past references. Additionally, every potential employee must pass a driving test that is conducted one-on-one with the HR manager.
VPA does not solely rely on local Help Wanted ads. We aggressively recruit local college students via job fairs, recruitment tables and online advertisements. Our college recruitment program is one of the main components of our strong local workforce. VPA also utilizes a nationally recognized employment assessment program to assist in the screening of potential applicants.
VPA uses Talent Wise, a leader in providing professional background checks. We run a criminal background check on every potential employee. All applicants must be free of a criminal record in order to be considered for employment.
Each applicant must submit a valid driving record before being considered for employment with VPA. Applicants must have held their license for at least one year and have had no speeding or accident charges from the previous year, as well as having an overall good driving history.
VPA offers a customized solution for your unique parking needs. Whether dealing with a small or large number of vehicles, you can count on the experts of VPA's parking management services to create a convenient system that will increase your ROI while enhancing your guest experience.
- Protect your investment through our customized maintenance plan. VPA will consistently provide your facility with a clean and safe environment, improving your customer satisfaction.
- Maximize volume through our expert strategic space planning, designed to create the most efficient method of vehicle parking while increasing capacity and customer convenience.
- Increase revenue while decreasing operating costs through our customized plan, designed for your facility’s unique needs and requirements.
- Manage your assets through promotion, strategic planning and industry-leading customer service.
Let VPA's team of experienced professionals keep your operations running smoothly with services including ambassador screening and temperature testing, vaccine clinic assistance, and contact tracing. From greeting visitors to prescreening and record keeping, the VPA team can be the extension of your team to maintain efficiency and process. Ambassador Screening & Temperature Testing:
- Greet all incoming patients, visitors, and staff with a warm welcome
- Ensure all who are entering the building are wearing masks
- Ask screening questions to ensure safety
- Check temperatures using a no-contact thermometer while wearing PPE
- Provide directions to the hospital facilities, referencing a directory
- Call for transportation services as needed
- Call for interpreter services as needed
- Maintaining traffic flow and assisting with safe pedestrian crossings
- Uniformed attendant directing traffic to empty parking spaces or testing lanes
- Prescreening for appointments and instructions prior to leaving vehicle
- Providing directions and assistance to those not familiar with the location
- Giving customer’s added security in the parking lot
- Greets all visitors with a warm welcome
- Records information such as: date, time, name of visitor, phone number, what room they are visiting, and name of the patient
- Inputs information into a computer database
- Answer questions for patients and visitors
Other Industries Served: